Natural Dog Chews – 100% Pure Beef Air-Dried Treats for Dogs – Just One Ingredient - Deliciously Healthy Dog Chew for your Dog or Puppy (approx 24 per pack)
* HEALTHY! 100% Beef, just one ingredient so you know exactly what you’re feeding your dog, which means no more worrying about what junk ingredients might be hidden away causing itching, digestive pain, obesity, gum damage and harmful allergic reactions.
* JUNK FREE CHEWS! No sugar, no grain, no derivatives,no additives, no preservative but great for chewing! So your dog’s teeth and gums stay clean meaning less pain for your beloved dog and fewer expensive trips to the vet.
* HIGHEST QUALITY! Patiently air dried for days at low temperatures to enhance the taste and smell which means your dog loves them and you don’t waste your time and money on treats they don’t like – in fact we guarantee they’ll love their new beef sticks! If your dog doesn’t love their brand new pet parent treats let us know and we’ll give you a full refund!
* NATURAL! No chemicals are used to speed up the drying process (unlike rawhide chews!) that can damage your dog in ways you can’t see. A natural slow drying technique is used with no additives or preservatives which means you can relax and enjoy seeing their face light up as you give your good boy or girl their favourite new dog treats guilt-free.
* 100% PURE BEEF! Just one ingredient, so they’re perfect for dogs with allergies which means you can still treat your dog and you don’t have to miss out on seeing their face as they sit drooling impatiently waiting for that stick of deliciousness!
* NO QUIBBLE GUARANTEE - Our delicious Beef sticks are backed by the Bounce and Bella 100% no quibble guarantee - if your dog doesn't love them we'll refund with no hassle.
There is limited supply of this brand new product. Get yours today!
Composition: 100% Beef
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 52.9%, Oils and Fats 15.4%, Moisture 19%, Crude Ash 6.4% Crude Fibre 0.4%
Approx. Calories per 100g: 372.25 (approx 15.5 calories per stick)
(calories estimated using pfma dog calorie calculator https://www.pfma.org.uk/dog-calorie-calculator-nrc-method)
All chews can constitute a choking risk to dogs - always stay with your dog until they've finished eating.
Ensure that a supply of clean, fresh water is always available for your pet.
We recommend them for dogs over 16 weeks just because they can be trickier to manage than a thicker chew like the venison.
A complementary dog food.
Feed anytime as a treat or a reward.
Each individual treat is approximately 11 cm long and 2 cm wide.
Each pack contains approx. 24 sticks (100g).
Store in a cool, dry place.